Bar soaps and shampoos last longer when dried out between each use. Our soap decks keep your bars from remaining mushy and are stylish at the same time. Best of all, they are sustainably handmade from fallen trees (Oak and Maple) on a working farm. To extend their life, simply clean and oil once a month and you're set! Feel good knowing that no forest was harmed in the manufacturing process and that when they've reached the end of their usable life, the decks are biodegradable and can be composted instead of living on forever in a landfill. Can also be used as a decorative piece to add character to your home.
- Two sizes: Rectangle (Oak & Maple) or Square (Maple)
- Each is unique since they are made from fallen trees
- Not chemically treated
- Biodegradable and compostable
- Rectangle decks have drainage holes
- Measurements: Rectangle 3"x 4"; Square 3.5"x 3.5"
Care and Maintenance
Clean and oil (e.g. olive, linseed, mineral) once per month.
Handcrafted on a small family farm in Massachusetts, USA.