Every sustainable baker's dream! Replace single-use paper and foil liners with these reusable silicone cupcake liners/baking cups. Made to be non-stick you'll no longer need to grease muffin tins to ensure your goodies stay in one piece. Sturdy enough to be used without a cupcake pan. Can also be used as a mold for chocolate or candy-making.
A bright addition to any baker's kitchen.
Set of 6 silicone liners
- 100% food-grade platinum silicone is safe for temperatures ranging from -76 to +446°F
- Flexible and durable
- Can be used in the refrigerator, freezer, microwave and oven
- Comes with a storage protection bag, printed with care instructions, temperature ranges, & use tips
- Non-stick surface makes these molds ideal for working with cakes or pastries that might stick or with frozen items for easy removal
- Measures 1.75" D (bottom) x 2.75" D (top) x 1.5" H
Wash in hot soapy water, rinse, and dry. For the dishwasher, place in the upper rack, making sure that they don't fall and touch the bottom drying element when it is hot.
Do not cut through with sharp objects (knives, forks, etc.)
Do not put in direct contact hot surfaces (open flames, heating elements, etc.)
Do not wash with harsh detergents or abrasive sponges
Packaging: Reusable muslin bag with instructions for use.
Made in Italy and responsibly sourced via a small family business in Los Gatos, California.
**Damaged liners/cups can be returned to the company for recycling.