Eliminate plastic waste from pads and tampons (and save money!) with a menstrual cup. A menstrual cup is a reusable soft silicone cup worn internally like a tampon, but collects‚ rather than absorbs‚ your period. It stays in place by creating a seal between the cup and your vaginal wall. Once your cup is filled, you simply empty, rinse, and reinsert the cup for another 12 hours of protection. Reusing a menstrual cup keeps disposable tampons and pads out of landfills, reducing 90% or more of plastic waste from period products.
1 Menstrual cup
- Comes with carrier bag
- 100% medical grade silicone
- No BPA/latex/chemicals
- FDA registered and compliant
- Vegan & cruelty free
- FSA/HSA reimbursement eligible!
While flow and cervix height are important indicators, also consider:
- Teen/petite physique: If you’re a younger person or very petite, you may consider starting off with a size small.
- Vaginal insertion: If you haven’t comfortably inserted anything in your vagina before, we recommend the size small.
- Childbirth: If you’ve carried a pregnancy to term, you may prefer the size regular.
Packaging: Cardboard cylinder with a plastic window to visualize the product.
Made in the USA by a Certified B Corporation who donates 2% of their revenue providing period care to regions with the most need, and help fund initiatives in menstrual health, education, and sustainability. Go here to learn more.