Brushes with plastic bristles can shed and ultimately end up in the ocean or landfill. The bristles on this brush are plant-based, natural, and 100% biodegradable. This brush is made of leftover wood from furniture makers with coconut husk bristles. Intended to replace the brush head for our Large Kitchen Brush - keep the handle, replace the brush head!
Use by itself for more control cleaning smaller areas.
Entirely made by hand with reclaimed teak wood (handle) and coconut fiber (bristles).
- Coconut fibers are resistant to oil and grease, and naturally inhibit bacteria growth
- Non-scratch. Safe for use with cast iron, stainless steel cookware, dishes/plates/bowls or sinks
- Wood is sealed with non-toxic sealant to extend its life by reducing mold, mildew, and decay, making them water and weather resistant
- Built durable and made to last
- Can be hung for easy storage
General Care/Cleaning Instructions
Rinse with water after each use. Towel blot if necessary to remove excess moisture. Air dry.
Handcrafted in Indonesia. Sourced via a family business in Irvine, California, USA.