Quit the plastic scrubber, and use this all-natural sponge for lathering and exfoliation. Gentle enough for your face too - remove dirt and oil build-up (e.g. sunscreen!). Made from the root fibers of the Konjac (Konnyaku) plant, this sponge is 100% biodegradable at the end of its lifecycle and zero-waste. The plant is naturally quite alkaline which gives it its gentle soap like cleansing ability. Pairs perfectly with any of our soaps and body washes!
- Made from 100% Natural Konjac (Konnyaku) Root Fiber
- Biodegradable and compostable
- Can be used with water alone or with cleanser
Directions for use
- Submerge water for a minute or so until it expands and is soft.
- Gently squeeze out the excess water, and then it’s ready for use.
- With or without cleanser added, use light circular motions all over your face, neck and décolletage.
- Rinse with water, squeeze out excess then hang to dry.
Packaging: Compostable/recyclable cardboard box.
Made in Bali, Indonesia. The company adheres to sustainable, ethical practices and supports educational programs to end the use of single-use plastic.