Brushes with plastic bristles can shed and ultimately end up in the ocean or landfill. The bristles on this brush are plant-based, natural, and 100% biodegradable. This brush is made of leftover wood from furniture makers with coconut husk bristles. The longer than normal length allows it to reach into the depths of your water bottle or travel mug and thoroughly clean the sidewalls - goes perfectly with our water bottle and tumbler!
Entirely made by hand with reclaimed teak wood (handle) and coconut fiber (bristles).
- Coconut fibers are resistant to oil and grease, and naturally inhibit bacteria growth
- Non-scratch. Safe for use with cast iron, stainless steel cookware, dishes/plates/bowls or sinks
- Wood is sealed with non-toxic sealant to extend its life by reducing mold, mildew, and decay, making them water and weather resistant
- Built durable and made to last
- Can be hung for easy storage
- Measures 3"W x 14"L
General Care/Cleaning Instructions
Rinse with water after each use. Towel blot if necessary to remove excess moisture. Hang and air dry.
Handcrafted in Indonesia. Responsibly sourced via a family business in Irvine, California, USA.