Protect what gets washed into the waste stream with this no-fuss laundry ball. Every time we do laundry, our clothes shed tiny, unseen microfibers (including plastic), which go down the drains of our washing machines and into our waterways. And most of us don’t even know it! There’s plastic hiding in our waterways and ocean which isn't great for the animals living in those waters, or for us. Our microfiber laundry ball helps reduce this by capturing these fibers all while your clothes are getting cleaned.
This product has been independently tested in two studies and has been shown to catch 26% and 31% of fibers shed (Ocean Conservancy and University of Plymouth (Napper 2020). Researchers have determined that the ball helped reduce overall shedding in addition to collecting microfiber that is being shed (Napper 2020). Most effective if you have a lot of synthetics in your closet that go into each wash.
- Made from 100% diverted (or recycled) and recyclable American-made synthetic rubber
- Can be used in ANY laundry machine - works in top loaders, front loaders and wash/dry combo machines
- Gentle on everyday clothes, yet highly durable. Lasts 5+ years
- Easy to use, easy to clean
- Color is determined by the recycling market-only. BLUE is available
- DO NOT WASH with lace, tassels, chunky or wide-knit, crocheted sections, or fraying threads
Packaging: Recyclable cardboard tag attached to ball.
Made in Vermont, USA. This company pays living wages to all workers.